Great Idea for controllers!

Hi guys !

Ok I just punshed my television while playing Creed Rise of Glory ( yeah this was a K.O. !) with vive controllers.

May I suggest to avoid sharp edges on the controller, and plan to design a kind on soft case as accessory for those who play in a small area ?

1 Like

Ouch! Wii + Kinnect + Psmove. Remember watching lots of mishaps with play space.

1 Like

I literally have silicone covers for controllers and HMD arriving today. Look on Amazon. I found them half the price than on eBay

3 Likes

Ohw damn man that sucks :frowning: hope you can count on some kind of warranty or insurance perhaps …

I have also punched bits out of my plaster wall when I was in my smaller room before lol, it happens.

Having some kind of padding around the controllers would likely interfere with their tracking though I fear.

1 Like

One good way is you flip your default orientation the other way around when you setup roomscale so you punch your sofa instead of your tv

3 Likes

Yep that’s what i usually try to do, but sometimes i can’t do it…

1 Like

On the page where you setup the room there’s a button marked “advanced”, if you click that you can click and drag to resize the play space and rotate it

5 Likes

If there is a TV in the area, there is no harm in putting a blanket over it to cover the screen whilst playing.

1 Like

Silicone bumpers for Vive VR

1 Like