GPU catalytic function can be fixed?

The answer does not apply to pitool. This is a general trend of the function. Read reviews and tests. In no game there is no gain on 2080ti with HAGS enabled. But on 2060-2070 there is.

@Gared with HAGS and Catalyst 8, i have in the most scenery a massive boost with my 2080ti in DCS
(before 45-56 in 1903, with HAGS 60-90 FPS.)

But only in DCS, all other fails.

2 Likes

Yes 261 @ Catalyst 0 vs 261 @ Catalyst 10 + HAGS turned on.
So itĀ“s not true what youĀ“ve said. HAGS + Catalyst is very good for 2080ti OC in my case!

Looks like the problem is on your endā€¦ 253 where good in performance, i know iĀ“ve testet all Pitool 132 to 261 hundret times. But 261 is the most resilient which i stated on a different post already.
This combo 261+v2004+HAGS on+Catalyst 10 gives me most performance and resilience from all Pitool versions, and yes itĀ“s greater then 253!

So please be carefull with you saying this:

Now i just wait for Pimax to maybe answer my questions about Next Pitool :slight_smile:

Yes, its true :slight_smile: If u can run game with Catalyst 10 without stutter :slight_smile: U lucky if u can do it :slight_smile:

@Gared i hope future Pitool will help you too! :slight_smile:
cheers

What sorcery is this?!

4 Likes

https://community.openmr.ai/t/windows-2004-hags-nvidia-pitool-261-catalyst-dcs/28905/23

1 Like

We should have the new pitool out quite soon but the internal beta had a user interface issue that needed to be ironed out. Our plan is to get this version out asap.

10 Likes

:+1: :clap: :clap: :clap:

HAGS really messed up all my vr games , maybe because I still use a 1080ti
canā€™t see me trying it again for a while

wich pitool? with 262, hags will not properly work. but it is with 262 also not necessary

1 Like

Pitool 262 , tried hags with 254 too with weird results

HAGS work better with 1060-2070 cards. But 2080ti - other story. i dont know why. Probably because 11gb gfx ram more than enough and 2080ti not using system RAM at all.

1 Like

Not sure about HAGS as Windows refuses to update to 2004 on my systems - all of them.

DCS though with 262 has greatly improved frame rates and smooth. Il2 is a mixed bag but much better ability to spot and follow aircraft in Il2 now with the 8K. Can be a little stuttering though and it would be nice to have the GPU Catalyst slider back in the PiTool user interface.

Grateful to have panel back-lighting back though.

The new Nvidia Hotfix driver helped too.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.