FYI the $80 coupon works if you add 2 handtracking to cart

technically $40 off per unit. kind of on the fence about the usefulness of hand tracking but could def keep one, sell the other…

I’m getting the 8kX, we’re supposed to get a free silicone case, and I can’t use the 2 in 1 cable, so what else am I supposed to do with this $80 coupon?

1 Like

Just give it to me.

I sended 2 emails and never get any response from them since last sunday.

I did send my facebook personnal link page with a print screen picture as a proof that I did share their black friday carnival post on my social media page.

…Coupon doesn´t work…why?

Terms and conditions of the coupon:

◦ This accessory coupon is valid from 2019-11-26 00:00:00 to 2019-12-02 23:59:00 (PST) and is effective when the total at check out of the order made at pimax.com from 2019-11-26 00:00:00 to 2019-12-02 23:59:00 (PST) is equivalent to or above US$150.

The accessory coupon is only effective to the *eligible accessory part of the order.

◦ *Eligible accessories include VR comfort kit, silicone protective sleeve, 2-in-1 cable and facial foam from pimax.com.

◦ This coupon is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for a single purchase only.

◦ This coupon is not valid during accessory sale or in conjunction with any special accessory promotion.

◦ Pimax retains the right to reject any coupon that has been tampered with or found in any way unacceptable.

◦ Pimax is not responsible if a coupon is lost, stolen or used and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.

Here is the problem, the hand tracking module is not counting for the equivalent to or above US$150

You can choose cable+confort kit (x2) OR confort kit (x3)+silicon protective sleeve.

Hey, of facial foam (x8) xD

1 Like

No! :slight_smile: …doesn´t work.

1 Like

You´re right, it´s not working right now, my capture was taken yesterday and now doesn´t work.
The minimun amount is 200$ now or more, not 150$.
@Matthew.Xu @PimaxCommunity what´s going on here? Did you change the terms and conditions?

1 Like

Hi Martin,

Please try input your coupon code to ‘I have a promo code’ Thank you.

Please try it again, we have fixed this issue. Thank you.

1 Like

Coupons are used only if the purchase amount exceeds $ 230.
Can you double-check it?

We have updated it, when did you find this issue?

1 Like

I could not buy it because the store price was crazy for the past two days.
But today the store was fixed and i tried to buy it.
but it still Coupons are used only if the purchase amount exceeds $ 230. now!

I will send you a pm and I’ll offer you a new coupon. Thank you.

3 Likes

@Matthew.Xu Still not working for 150$ only 230$, you have a pm with my coupon number.

I tried use my coupon. But It didn’t work.
@Matthew.Xu
What should I do?

I will send you a pm and solve your issue.

@AcerDara you too.

Please wait a moment. Thank you.

@Matthew.Xu
And tyriel wood code didn’t work too.
Can you check it also?

1 Like

@Matthew.Xu

Same problem here…

@Matthew.Xu

My promo code not working either :frowning:

Also had to make a new account, apparently the one I ordered my headset with doesn’t exist anymore

Hi Ash, sorry for the inconvenience. Please send me your situation in a pm. I‘ll try to solve it.

Edit* it looks like the code works properly if you wait until the second opportunity to enter it in. Select checkout then do the “edit” drop down menu, then enter it. Either that or it’s been changed since I last checked. Scored the eyetracking for $100 even, shipped to the US. Thanks Pimax!