Forum has problem loading properly

The forum recently seems to have some problems loading correctly. For example, if I try and go to the Pimax Hardware section, it will show a spinning icon forever. However, if I click on the rectangular
Pimax Hardware > button, it fixes itself. This didn’t used to happen, and it seems another reported a similar issue on the Pimax subreddit.

1 Like

What Browser are you using? If a Microsoft one try a 3rdparty one.

Its chrome. It didn’t used to do this, and considering others were having issues I don’t think it’s on my side only.

1 Like

I have the same issue with firefox (if I let the page trying to load it take 5 to 10 mn to load the content)

1 Like

No but the problem to narrow it down need Browser info as it is not consistent. Some like yourself are having forum page load issues while others are not. I will check the server a bit later as it may need a brief downtime of an hour to check a few things

Whats up with this forum? When I try to load the front page of ANY OpenMR Sub-forum(the page that has all the topic titles) it just shows the title of the forum at the top, but won’t load the rest of the page. Just tries to load and is blank. Has been like this all day. Anyone else experiencing this?

5 Likes

Yep. I’m having issues too. @PimaxUSA @PimaxVR

2 Likes

Works normally here

2 Likes

Yes, similar issue for me with Edge browser.

Will take a look it might be an issue with MS browsers. Please try 3rdparty browsers.

Often works if you refresh the page but you have to do that all the time.

2 Likes

Http error 429, may be we have too many tab open on this forum :sweat_smile:

@Heliosurge Can someone repair this forum, it is completely broken:
Freezes all the time on the title page, refreshing the page has 50% chance of working.
Can’t access any other sub-forum , so impossible to create a new post.

This is with Edge but Firefox is even worse, can’t display the page at all.

I will take a better look but I may need a poll as so far it seems primarily broken so far on MS Edge. Try Chrome or Firefox please.

I will check my Desktop Firefox to see if I have an issue. Mobile chrome and Firefox seems to be fine.

1 Like

I got the same problem on Firefox. Header page wont load.

2 Likes

Same happens with MS Edge.

1 Like

Check bulletins please added a poll on browsers

https://community.openmr.ai/t/forum-poll-browser/29716?u=heliosurge

I don’t have any with Firefox.

I can’t vote this poll. :thinking:

2 Likes

No problems.

Edge, Chrome, Safari

1 Like