Follow up for BS delivery and 5k+ RMA (backer)

Hi,

I’m going to update here how my case is progressing. Here’s a link to a original post in PimaxQuorra support: https://community.openmr.ai/t/bs-shipping-ks-backer-and-5k-rma/27889?u=loska update 30.5.2020 PimaxQuorra made this topic a pm so the link is apparently not working.

23.2.2020 RMA cracked 5k+ (ticket #24211)

11.3.2020 BS delivery (ticket #24684)

15.5.2020 Response from PimaxQuorra

• no news from bs or rma

19.5.2020 Response from PimaxQuorra

• see link above

• Response from Vivi in short: Marseille staff will go to a post office to check where the RMA might be at the moment. No actual news so far

• Response from Doris about basestations: We’re now counting the number of backers who had pledged…etc. No actual news so far

• Also asked my shipping information, I copy/pasted it from the same message chain

• no news from bs or rma

• RMA is being returned to the sender (la Poste tracking page)

• no news from bs or rma

• no news from bs or rma

• A new ticket for bs (ticket made 11.3.2020 is missing)

• no news from bs or rma

• no response to a new ticket for bs

• I asked Vivi a week ago if Marseille staff would contact la Poste and ask for the missing RMA. She promised to take care of it and get back to me. No response so far.

• no news from bs or rma

edit: moved to the first message

Hi @loska
Did you choose fedex or standard shipping?

1 Like

Hi Trevor,

Pimax didn’t contact me so I never got a change to choose. I made a ticket about it, see above link #1 post, pls.

1 Like

Yeah, most of the announcements happens only here on the forum.
We can only ping @PimaxQuorra and try to speed things up a bit.

2 Likes

update: see the first message

Friday update: see the first message.

I also have to mention that I asked Vivi why nobody has visited post office this week like promised. This time it was a national holiday: Nobody in France is apparently at work on friday, day after the ascencion day (which is a national holiday also in Finland). I don’t know if it’s so or was it just another noncommittal excuse we are getting used to. Maybe some French forum member can confirm if it’s true or not.

I think a lot of people took the Friday off in order to get a long weekend.
You’re talking about the RMA now? How about the basestations, did you get the tracking number?

No news from a basestation either.

Update: RMA is being returned to the sender (la Poste tracking page)

My tracking number is active again and it seems that the RMA is being returned to me starting 18.5.2020.

What makes me angry is this:

Hi,

Restrictions have been reduced in France. I hope you can pick the RMA asap. I really hope that it is still in post office. If not, i would like to know where it’s located at the moment. I understand the covid situation but this has allready taken nearly 2 and a 1/2 monts by now and is getting a bit frustrating.

Best regards

Response from Vivi 12.5.2020
Dear loska,

I understand your frustration. I am as anxious as you. I will confirm let the warehouse staff contact the local post asasp. Once they received your return, I will let you know. Sorry again for the trouble.

I also got promises afterwards that they will take care of the matter.

So this whole situation could have been avoided. I sent the RMA 9.3.2020, let’s see how long this episode will last. Bring your own popcorn!

update: no news from bs or rma

Besides now it seems that my ticket for the bs is missing.

PimaxQuorra also made my topic ((BS shipping (KS backer) and 5k+ RMA)) to a pm in PimaxQuorra support.

1 Like

update 2.6.2020: no news from bs or rma

Tracking information from la Poste says that the RMA (return to the sender) from Marseile is ready for a pick up. Only thing is that there’s nothing to pick up. I went to a post office and they didn’t know anything about it. Tracking number didn’t help either. Let’s see what’s going to happen.

BS: PimaxQuorra promised me 3 days ago to ask Emily for more information about the missing ticket. Still waiting. I’m probably going to open a new topic about it if personal mailing with Quorra don’t lead anywhere.

If you are in France, just call La Poste and let them explain that. The tracking info is published by them and they should be able to explain what happened (or what they are showing on the tracking page). You were a sender and now it seems you are also a receiver so you should be able to get the information from them. I am afraid that Pimax cannot do much in this case.

1 Like

Hi risa2000,

I’m not French. It’s nearly impossible to get support from La Poste if you live outside France and don’t speak the language. I have made an inquiry to my local post about it and the RMA liability issues will sooner or later become clear. And maybe the missing parcel will pop up in the meantime.

• A new ticket for bs (ticket made 11.3.2020 is missing)

• no news from bs or rma

• no response to a new ticket for bs

• I asked Vivi a week ago if Marseille staff would contact la Poste and ask for the missing RMA. She promised to take care of it and get back to me. No response so far.

• no news from bs or rma

1 Like

• Got the first response from Ellin to my new ticket ( #2944) for the single bs:

Hi loska,

Do you have the package now?

Thank you very much for choosing our products. I hope Pimax can bring you a better user experience. If you have any questions in the future, please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to serve you.

Have a nice day!

Pimax Service Team

ellin

??? I don’t have a tracking number but who knows if they’ve shipped the base station. Still i have a little doubt about it…

• Cracket 5k+ RMA

Mail to Vivi 15.6.2020

Hi Vivi,

I got a call and a mail from Finnish post today. In brief: There’s no sign of the parcel here in Finland and it could as well still be in France. Here’s a rough translation of the mail i got:

I still inquired from colleagues about your other shipment code 7Rxxxxxxxxxxx but unfortunately this does not show any information other than the information on La Poste’s website, although it does not mention whether the shipment has been shelved for pick-up in France or Finland. For international parcel and letter products, the code starts with either the letters CE, EE, RR or LX.

There are also no shelved items in the Post network on your name or address. I would instruct you to contact the company that paid for the transport, which is responsible for you as a consumer in distance selling with regard to compensation or a new product and can start an inquiry in France. In any case, the code CZxxxxxxxxxEN indicates that you have mailed the return and it has been delivered to France.

Best regards

And her response 16.6.2020:

Dear loska,

I will forward this information to the warehouse staff again. When I get the result, I will let you know. Sorry again for the trouble.

​Best regards,

Vivi

Basically same response as before and needless to say, no news from Marseille to this day.

Maybe i should soon create yet a new ticket for the lost RMA (there’s allready a ticket: 5k+ cracked housing RMA #24211) Email count 45 so far.

With reference to the message i got from the Finnish post it is clear that Pimax should at least start an inquiry for the lost parcel and if it’s really lost then make a compensation to me.

@PimaxQuorra Should i make a new ticket about the lost RMA or could you speed things up a bit?

And it seems i can’t update the summary in the opening post no more. Maybe there is 30 days limit for editing.

Hello Loksa,

We will urge the support team to speed up the RMA issues. And try to ask Vivi figure out an alternative way if the Marseille warehouse couldn’t send out any 5K+.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

• no news from bs or lost rma

@PimaxQuorra Hi, could you look at this issue, please. What i have right now is:

*lost RMA (#24211), 23.2.2020, return made 9.3.2020.

*backer BS delivery, new ticket #2944. One lost ticket earlier.

This needs to be fixed. First of all I look forward to clarification and compensation for the lost 5k+. It has allready taken 3 and a 1/2 months+ since i posted the rma. I’m also asking again if i should open a ticket for it or could you make something to this. There are no actual response or information about the issue.

2 Likes