Fixed foveated custom settings

Hi Pimax @PimaxUSA @PimaxQuorra ! I am wondering if you could add custom FFR (and DFR) for Sim racing games.
In sim racing, we don’t need high res on top on the image, and we don’t need a very high res in the low part.
I think we could also deal with a far more agressive setting…

in Assetto Corsa Competizione, with the 8KX and a 2080ti (that I won in one of your contest a year ago, thanks again for that), I really struggle to obtain a clear picture in the middle, so it would be a fair trade to have something bad outside, and clear in the middle.

Hello,

For the mean time, it can only have few options for the FFR

lALPD3W5OnvRPIXNAXnNAjw_572_377 !

Did you try out the Pimax Experience? It does have configuration for Assetto Corsa.

1 Like

Yes I know…
I know that I am a dreamer, but it would be so awesome to have by example a config file or a picture that would define the low res ereas…
I didn’t try PE yet, but since the 5k+ I spent so much time tweaking the graphics that I think that I can handle it my-self.

But I will take your advice and try it.

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you on the suggestion, pretty sure the software team will consider it for future enhancement.

You should try the PE, it does offer lots of configuration.

Being able to select the sharpest central area would be great news for iracing and acc

1 Like