Firmware updated failed last pitool

Have you filed a ticket? Support is usually pretty quick with tech support.

Just installed latest pitool 268 and updated firmware on 2 headsets no real problems.

Asus Aura b450-I
R7 2700x Stock
16 gigs Corsair ddr4 3200

Fro me the problem was he did not recognize the USB device or it saw it as something else and when removing that it did not see it as anything but then in C:\Program Files\Pimax\Runtime\dfudriver you have stm_dfu_3040_64.exe with is the USB drivers.

1 Like

used that allready it wont help on my situation

1 Like

yep i opened ticket allready. and waiting answer. might be that those thrustmaster flight stick drivers messed things ? seems like there was tutorial on forum that remove those drivers and try to flash again. i got headset dfu mode and flashed it again and it say success, but still that led stay white and windows not regocnize headset

1 Like

I fell into the same situation with the Pitool FW update at the end of the year.
After trying a lot, I was able to fix it and I can advise you.

When the LED glows white and is not recognized by the device manager, it will be able to immediately enter DFU mode.

Most importantly, hold down the three buttons while inserting the USB3.0 and hold down the buttons patiently until the LED changes from white to blue.

It says that it will change in 8 seconds, but I took 16 to 20 seconds.
The important thing anyway is to see it turn blue.
Hold down 3 buttons patiently for at least 1 minute.

After confirming that it turns blue, go back to the beginning and follow the same procedure in DFU mode where RGB blinks.
You will be able to recover PIMAX normally by applying p2.dfu according to the manual.

3 Likes

Hello,

You may first try to tips provided from the community.
If it doesn’t resolve the issue, we suggest you to log a ticket at our helpdesk.
Our technician is ready to provide assistance to you.

Sincerely.

2 Likes

iam done that ticket allready and tried all suggested tips. And done that three button mode reflash like earlier said earlier that i got that headset flashed again, and it say finished and still led stay white and buttons not do anything before i go back to dfu mode and windows not regocnize that headset still.

My headset is stuck in DFU mode. I have unplugged it and as soon as I plug it back in it is in DFU mode again. I tried to manually update firmware but no luck. How do I fix my headset?

Hi Raaseri,

Have your problem been solved?
If the problem is not solved or any other issues occurs, please submit a ticket through the following link, where our technical support team will provide individualized solutions for you.
https://support.pimax.com/a/tickets/new

Regards,
Apple

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.