I’m having a firmware update error with missing STDFU.dll
Does anybody have a copy of this I can put in my systems folder
or know of another fix ?

Many thanks

Nige

@Pimax-Support

1 Like

I have added a poke to support.

I haven’t looked myself but there mght be tge file your looking for in another folder.

Maybe try a search for missing stfdu.dll (just be sure the case matches ie CAPS)

If file found make a copy & place it in the same folder as firmware tool. The tool in theory should work if no other missing files.

Its an old trick used to get games working.

Thanks Helio

I found the file STDFU.dll in the end but I have another problem which is " DfuSeCommand.exe has stopped responding "

I fix one problem then another one comes along…

Hi @nige, please firstly press all physical buttons at the same time (do not connect the headset), and then just plug the USB cable of the headset to a port 2.0 / 3.0, and then loose power button after 8 seconds, meanwhile keep other 2 buttons in 8s, then loose middle button and keep pressing the last button in 8s,
then you should see the light is flickering, it means the headset enters to DFU (Firmware update) mode. If not, please operate above again.

When the light is blinkering, please send ID & Password of Teamviewer13 to support@pimaxvr.com, I would like to assist you remotely. Please be advised.

1 Like

Thanks for your help guys. I got there in the end. I needed to install DFU drivers
which allowed my headset to be recognised by the update tool

Many thanks for your prompt support

2 Likes