Feature Suggestion: All Games

A small suggestion I have is adding an “ALL” category to the games library. This category would display all the games in your library. The reason is when someone new is using the headset, it’s one less thing they have to worry about clicking on. They can be in the one category and scroll through your entire library choosing what to play.

On a side note,

@SweViver Please don’t take our feedback negatively. We are providing suggestions to help make the Pimax Experience as user friendly as possible. We all know you’ve been working tirelessly to produce what you have and we all appreciate it more than anything. If we think of ideas to improve the software, we’ll share them and know that they may or may not be implemented, and that things like this take time. I’m sure you already have a big list of things you have planned for it.

5 Likes

I would rather see a Search function. I have over a thousand games scrolling through is an act in futility.
@Sweviver

1 Like

In my steam library I really love the “Favorites” category. It allows me to put all my most played games at the top of the list. Beyond that there is an ability to create your own categories which I have done for games with features such as couch co-op. Really saves from having to search OR scroll.

I know all that. I .was talking about including a search in Pimax Experience.

I see I can add games to Favorites, however when you have hundreds of games, it is tedious to select every single game and add it to a single category. Having an ALL category solves this issue.

I agree that would be helpful as well, and I would like to see a Search option added in addition to the ALL category at some point.

1 Like