Fast Survey-Are You Interested In Orlando & NYC Roadshow

Hi VR enthusiasts!

We are planning a new US roadshow for the latest VISION 8K series in Orlando and NYC that will be hosted before 21st of January, 2020. The preferable dates for the two roadshow meetups are January 16th or 17th in Orlando, and January 19th or 20th in New York City.

After a very successful CES 2020 in Las Vegas, we got a lot of requests for a Pimax demo on the US East coast. Therefore, we would now like to welcome you to our Pimax US East Coast Roadshow that will be held on two locations, Orlando and New York.

We want to give you all an opportunity to test and evaluate our latest headsets such as the Pimax Vision 8KX, Pimax VISION 8K Plus, Pimax Artisan with NOLO tracking and the Pimax 5K Super. We are aiming to host 3 or 4 VR stations during each of the two meetups, and we will give you time enough to test your favorite VR games and simulators on each of the Pimax headsets.

Before we can setup the time slots for each visitor of the meetups, we need to know how many of you are interested and able to join.

If you are interested in attending our Orlando or NYC roadshow meetup, please let us know by filling out a short survey here below.

https://store.pimaxvr.com/survey/start/pimax-roadshow-10/

Thank you very much.

6 Likes

Fml, I’ll be driving through NYC on the 17th and be in Orlando for the 19/20th!! :sob::sob:

2 Likes

I’m very interested in either of the NY shows.

2 Likes

Dear Mildly Confused,

Then you should fill up the survey form and grab the seat for the headsets!

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

Dear Koko,

Ahhhh. It is a bad timing tho. Maybe you have wait for the next roadshow.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

I will do my best to attend!

Will there be time after the roadshow to make my decision and then use the backer upgrade plan to upgrade to an 8K+ or 8KX ?

1 Like

Damn. ANY other time during this year I could go but this week. If it was at least this Saturday in Orlando it would be perfect. During the work week isn’t the best time as it was just too short of notice to request a day off.

Want to make a stop midway between New York and Orlando…somewhere like Charlotte, NC :wink:

1 Like

PLEASE BE IN NYC this weekend!!!

1 Like

Too short of notice for most people.

3 Likes

Ooo yes I’m very interested in an Orlando roadshow! :slight_smile: Way too short notice though.

2 Likes

We are sorry, we know this comes with a very short notice… But that’s the best we could do, as the roadshow wasnt confirmed until after CES. We still hope many of you will be able to join!

2 Likes

Trying to do the shows before CNY so sorry for the short notice.

3 Likes

Are you ever going to do a show in the UK ?

Any details on when or where in Orlando?

1 Like

What are the times and location of the road show events?

@SweViver @PimaxUSA
Are you guys going to be showing the headsets at at PAX East?

Probably Friday, still trying to drum up a venue.

I doubt we will attend Pax East but anything is possible however we will likely be at GDC in some form.