Fallout 4 vr and pimax 8k ,well that was awesome thanks team pimax

blue on the outside sometimes also weird cas it just go,s away

DLCVR - Fallout 4 VR and DLC standalone bug fixes

frtzngbllrā€™s Wasteland ENB preset for Darker Nights and True Storms

Fallout 4 - Texture Optimization Project

These are what i use ,i havenā€™t tried this yet but if your a fan :slightly_smiling_face:

Fallout 4 Northern Springs DLC

2 Likes

I just tried Fallout 4 VR for the first time with my 5K+. Iā€™m finding that the lighting is different for each eye. Is there a fix for this? I was using the large FOV.

1 Like

paralell projection on ?

paralell projection on ?

I think I had it off first and then turned it on. The opening menu in Fallout doesnā€™t seem to render properly.

You have to restart SteamVR after enabling/disabling PP.

I was just coming back to say that :laughing: i thought restart VR app meant restarting Fallout 4 VR.

Iā€™m running into another issue now though. When I was on Normal FOV, everything looked great. When I increased it to Large FOV, the resolution of everything dropped down. What settings should I be using for SteamVR App Resolution vs. Pi Tool Rendering Quality?

Iā€™m on an RTX 2080 Ti. With my Vive, my processor was the bottle neck for FO4 VR so Iā€™m pretty sure I have a bit of GPU power left.

3 Likes

to be honest i use small fov its more than enough and performs flawlessly for me

steam SS 30% fallout application SS 100-150 % whatevers good for you really but this is with pi tool @ 1.5

looking into it further, it appears to be an issue specifically with the large FOV. i guess theyā€™re still working out issues with it. i just went back to the Normal FOV and iā€™ll just have to use that for now.

1 Like

handy tip ,if shooting a scatted laser pistol or similar hold it gangster style it will shot straight :hugs: