Exceptional Customer Support

I just wish to pass on my sincerest thanks to the Pimax support team, specifically Eddie, Yvette and Vivi
whom I have dealt with over a long period of time trying to rectify problems I had with my 5K plus.
These fine people have been always patient, courteous, helpful and supportive within their ability to do so and spent literally hours in some cases linked to my pc via Teamviewer to resolve issues that in the end could not resolve so worked a way to get me vouchers to go toward my new 8KX which I ordered tonight.
Having worked in customer service many times in my life I can say these people are a credit to Pimax and deserve whatever accolades they get…
Please pass this on to the CEO/COO if this does not reach them.
Best Regards
Jonathan # KS backer 1590
@PimaxQuorra
@PimaxVR
@PimaxUSA
@PimaxCOO
@PimaxCEO

3 Likes

We thank you greatly for your support!

1 Like

Thanks very much,I’ll pass this to our support team too !! >.<

Hi to you all,
I just want to share an opinion about the Pimax customer care I experienced this year.

I have had an issue with my 5K plus with the hand tracker so, I sent it to France to solve the problem.
I suppose due to logistic problems, it took some months, but as I wrote to the front desk, I received always kind answers, never left alone.

At the end, to take care of the unwanted situation, they sent me a new 5k super, even though the warranty was expired.
So I want to thank all the guys involved ( Miss Shirley was my contact) in the troubled path, to underline their professionalism and kindness to solve the situation and share the seriousness of the company.

I won’t miss to suggest their products and to praise their managers and employees.

Thanks

Paolo