Exaggerated movement

A friend of mine has a Artisian and the problem seems to be when he moves his head the movement is exaggerated like a little movement causes a lot of shakiness like the movement seems to be multiplied every little movement is exaggerated any help will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

I’m not sure what would cause that.

Does he have 1 or more base stations “Lighthouses” or is he using “9-Axis” for the PiTool / HMD / Tracking Mode? My understanding is that the base stations provide more accurate tracking, so if he’s not using one, getting one would probably fix his problem.

He has 1 basestation he had a 5k xr before the problem seemed to start with the Artisian.

2 Likes

Hmm. It might be defective. Check the room for reflective surfaces, especially any which have been recently added. If that doesn’t help, try running Room Setup again.

I’m not sure what else to suggest.

2 Likes

Might be an idea for him to start a support ticket in case he needs supports help.

1 Like

I think he needs to start with checking that it is set to lighthouse tracking in the pitool, a recent update reset it to 9dof for me.
But even 9dof should work unless there’s something wrong with the accelerometers or something. I’d start an support ticket in any case.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.