Errorcode 10600 with Crystal

With my Crystal,i have constantly an errorcode “10600”,diplay port Failure.
Have you a solution?
Thank you.[quote=“exterm24, post:1, topic:11311, full:true”]
Just got my Pimax 5K+ followed the instructions by installing pitool, updated pitool to latest version, and plugged HDM in. Pitool gives me error 10600 saying HDMI/DP is disconnected and the HMD has a solid red light. I have tried unplugging and plugging in all cables and reinstalling pitool multiple times and tried pitools versions 76, 84, and 90. I even flashed the firmware according to Sweviver’s instructions but still get the same error. Strangely the headphones and microphone on the Pimax 5K+ work fine because I can hear audio through the device and see mic levels move appropriately. But pitool just keeps telling me the HDMI/DP is disconnected.

I have an Nvidia gtx1080 with the latest drivers installed.

Anybody have any suggestions to get pitool to recognize the headset and remove this error code? Thanks
[/quote]

Well my problem was with the 5K+ not the Crystal but the solution to the above problem was to send the hmd back to pimax and get a new one. I suspect the problem was actually with the cable but this was really early on after they first started sending headsets to kickstarter backers so they spent a bunch of time trying to remotely troubleshoot before that.

I have the Crystal as well BTW and it was very plug and play compared to the 5K+ so not sure I can help much. Try reseating the cable a couple times or try on a different computer if you have access to one. That is really all I’ve got. Sorry I’m not more help.

Do you have a CPU with internal graphics ? If so, disable the internal graphics in the BIOS and try again.

Had a similar problem with my 8KX when i switched to a new Mobo/7950X3D.

Thank you , but I have one nvidia 4090 and a I5 3600k

Errors can occur even if Steam and pitool are turned on together.
Connect the HMD with only Pitool running,
Run the steam later.

Hello,

The 10600 error code is mostly related to a faulty DP cable and ports. Have you tried switching to other display ports?