Elite Dangerous v 4.0 not working 4090!

Absolutely crazy story, after changing the card fps 12, ultra VR setting not working and medium VR setting 12 fps. The only reason why a new card was bought was this game! 3090 work all good and now such a surprise…

Hi, ED works ok for me with a 4090.

1 Like

works here also great on the rtx4090

Why me not work? Pitool reinstall, maybe need steam vr to reinstall?

Not help, also I test, same situation, what settings are you working? I don’t know what’s wrong…

Did u update the nvidea drivers?Maybe reinstall elite dangerous?And reboot pc

Not help reinstall…

i had unexplained low fps with Lone Echo once, it was because it was running in windowed mode on the desktop, or maybe it was because it was in fullscreen (i can’t remember exactly), but, if it lets you in the options, try switching it from windowed to fullscreen and vice versa.

2 Likes

Other games run good on the rtx4090?

WatchDogs work good and ED not VR work also good…I install clean copy of win and all staff, little help but not much…ED work well, ED v 4.0 not, with EVGA FTW3 3090 working better, I don’t now what the problem is…STRIX4090 OC is worse in this game, crazy stuff…

1 Like

If nothing else, Odyssey hits the CPU harder than Horizons, especially when there are unshelled NPC’s around… Don’t know whether that CPU overhead and potential bottlenecking carries over to Horizons 4.0, even though it doesn’t have on-foot stuff…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.