Downloads Collection of PiPlay/PiTool Software and similar

#Push𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃

Where can i get the latest firmware for the 8KX 2076

What is actually the latest Beta and Final Version? I am currently using V1.0.1.284 and I dont know if its the latest?!?

check #omr-anounce:pimax-official Category. I will see if I can find the post of the latest pitool& pimax client releases you can use either with your headset. The client offers a new interface.

Give me a moment. You can also check pimax main website.

Website link to client I think…

Here is there download center though donot think it has last pitools released.

Maybe @PimaxQuorra might be able to post a link for latest.

1 Like

Thanks @Heliosurge for the answer. So I assume the latest Pitool Version is Pitool v1.0.1.277 regarding the Pimax Downloads Website. Then I think I am using the latest Beta Version with V1.0.1.284.

1 Like

I think there maybe a newer version than the one your using. But need to boot up my pc.

Not sure if it was posted but may also be a new release posted in #pi-soft:pitool-notes

However possibly not there either.

Nope, not there. Pitool 1.0.1.284v is the latest entry.

1 Like

Okay then it might be. But thought there was s newer one.

@Heliosurge
The Keybase Webhost will be closed end of this Month.
Will someone take over my Collection? My Homecloud dosent have enough Space yet, also its been Years since ive used an VR Headset ^^.
Even when the Webhost closes, the Files will remain, but i want to keep them accessible to Anyone.

3 Likes

How much space is needed?

I can likely at least temporarily collect your collection. can you make a complete zip of each section? Maybe send me a gdrive link and can download them 2 section at a time?

I can always minimally store copy offline and post a list of available files.

If possible do you have a list that describes what fw versions go with which hmd model?

All Installers and Tools do have an *.compatibility.txt File, these contain official and community Opinions about the Compatibility with the Headsets (if mentioned/known).
I have compressed all Files and uploaded them here > https://cloud.hatak.org/s/Q5rkssAZWMc2fDL
There wont be further updates from my Side.

2 Likes

Downloading now Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.