Doman Chen is a Hero of a Customer Support Rep!

Many of you may know that about 3-4 months ago an issue started popping up on my 8kx and ive been documenting it in the forums on my journey to figuring out the root cause of the issue

In the mean time, I’ve had a support ticket this whole time and Doman Chen has been handling it.
For 3+ months Doman has went back and forth with engineers, with the OWNER!, with other users, etc., and doing his best to get to the bottom of this issue for me.

We’re almost there at figuring it out now and I just wanted to thank Doman for his wonderful support on this ticket and continually keeping me updated on what the engineers were finding in their tests and even sending me a uniquely shielded cable to test!

Support reps going above and beyond like Doman are rare to find.
Thank you again!

17 Likes

Yeah, he’s amazing…! :slight_smile:

I have a similar experience right now with the black screen issue/panels off in 90Hz mode on my 8KX with Yvette from the Technical Support Team.

8 Likes

Yeah he’s great! He has direct access to all the engineering teams in the SH office and has had a long tenure.

6 Likes

Hello Mike,

We shall add @Doman.Chen in this thread, he has been doing fantastic works all the time.
:clap: :clap:

8 Likes

Appreciate your compliment sir! Have a nice day!

15 Likes

Always a pleasure to see you Doman! You have always been stellar member of the team!

7 Likes

Hi Doman! I agree - Doman has been sticking it through for 3 months+ while I figure out which interference is causing the issues with my headset!

Amazing patience and work ethic - it’s not easy finding someone that is this good.

9 Likes

Doman is really a very responsible and knowledgeable customer support rep. He can always answer all the questions I want to know patiently like a friend.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: (Possibly Fixed) 3090 - 8KX panels off in 90 Hz mode investigation

Thanks to Doman for actively solving my problems,He can deal with a lot of problems.

3 Likes

Nothing but good to say about support myself. They are very helpful and go to great lengths to help you with any problem.

3 Likes

I have had great experiences with customer support- Doman Chen might be the big star… but he has a bunch of co-stars!

3 Likes

Put me down on this list as well. Doman Chen was fantastic to work with!

THANK YOU DOMAN!!!

3 Likes

Here is a Reddit Post on @Doman.Chen & CS Team’s awesome support

https://www.reddit.com/r/Pimax/comments/oohb9m/thats_how_customer_support_is_done_thank_you/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

2 Likes