Does eye tracker work with all games and sims?

I think with the lens mod it should be awesome :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

In dirt rally 2 and iracing FFR is not working.
Will eyetracking gonna make a difference?

DFR is supposed to be able to support games without any code changes, just like FFR. Any game that (for whatever reason) doesn’t support FFR, probably won’t be able to use DFR either.

If it’s true then eyetracking is not for simracers :worried:
I really hope there will be other way to force DFR.

Is it the same system? @SweViver said something about using the new RTX only method of dynamic rendering during the QA. Which seems to me like they are now tapping into what the RTX cards can do as opposed to their own homebrew solution.

(I’m probably wrong)

I’m playing only simracing games so I need clarification before buying eyetracking module. None of my games support FFR or VRSS.

1 Like

As far as I understand it, yeah. Both methods rely on Nvidia’s underlying VRS / VRSS, which in turn use RTX hardware.

According to Nvidia the requirements for apps to take advantage of it are forward rendering and MSAA support, but seems to be a little less clear cut in practice.

Eg ED uses deferred rendering and it still works, but something in the pipeline makes it much more noticeable. Therefore that’s one case where DFR should show an improvement.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.