DMAS in May/June?! WTF! *not correct/solved*

EDIT: This was not correct. John got the time estimation mixed up with the Sword controllers apparently.

So I got this mail from Pimax:

“Hi Staffan;
Good day.
We received your request that you want Pimax send the DMAS with 8KX, right? As we know, DMAS is not available now, and we are not sure which day it will be ready. Please do NOT worry, we suppose that the DMAS willl be available after 5 months. So please confirm again if you agree that Pimax send the DMAS to you with 8KX. Thanks.
John”

I ordered my 8KX November 1 in 2019 so I’ve been patiently waiting for over a year but this is disheartening to say the least.

I want Pimax to confirm this officially.

3 Likes

I got mine without DMAS. It will be send when it is ready.

1 Like

I believe he is looking to hear an official update on timeline as in theory last official claimed production was to start this month which would suggest 5 to 6 months from now would be excessive.

1 Like

I totally agree with the information asked.

1 Like

We did do another test run but there was a small flaw in the tooling, shouldn’t be much of a snag though. We’ll add some detail in the upcoming update.

7 Likes

Thanks Kevin for the micro update! Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.

4 Likes

Hello,

If you wish to get the 8KX first, you can ask the helpdesk to arrange the shipment or you can wait for the DMAS to get ready and ship it in a parcel.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year.

Sincerely.

3 Likes

I’ve waited over a year so I can wait a bit longer.

Merry Christmas, Pimax and peeps!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.