Display showing yellow with color band through middle

I recently received my headset and plugged it in. Went through all of the setup, but when looking through the headset all I see is what’s below (the lines are actually horizontal, I must have taken the picture sideways). I have tried various things (turning on only one monitor, reseating the cable, restarting my computer). I’m not certain which thing worked, but the display as working for a bit and I was able to use it, however, the next time I restart the headset, I was greeted with the same image. I went through all of the previous things I tried before and I am still just getting the same display issue.

If it helps, I can attach a log, but there’s a lot of information in there and I wanted to make sure there’s nothing I wouldn’t mind sharing publicly in there without having to go through it all myself.

@anon74848233 @Doman.Chen @Sean.Huang

Hi,what is your GPU,please?
Btw,please try the latest pitool v.121 to see whether it will be fixed,thanks.

Oh, I grabbed those beta drivers (I was using 112) and it appears to be working more consistently now. There’s some flashing on startup, but it only lasts a few seconds then appears to stop. I’ll see if the issue appears again when I try to use it for real.

For reference I am on a Sapphire Vega 64 model 100410NT+SR.

Thanks!