DISPLAY PORT NOT CONNECTED(PIMAX CRYSTAL)When VIVE Is connected

Today I tried to use the Crystal. I want to use the vive controllers with light house for better tracking but see when the vive is connected without the HDMI and just the USB, the PIMAX Crystal will say no DP connected.
I know this for a fact because when I disconnect the VIVE HMD(Solely to connect the vive controllers), it works again.

Any advise on how to get this working and any workarounds?

PIMAX should seriously work on perfecting their client software as there are all sorts of issues I get but the constant bugs is a bit tedious now.

Did you have the Lighthouse faceplate installed on Crystal?

Dont need it. I always use SPace Calibrator with Vive HMD to pick up the controllers. This always worked. However when connnecting the VIve HMD after I can see Pimax is up and connected, the pimax crystal disconnects. In fact the pimax goes crazy and connects and disconnects continuously. I connect just the VIVE HMD without the HDMI to avoid resolution conflict.

If I’m not mistaken, there seems to be a bug in the recent patch affecting the compatibility of the Crystal with the calibrator.

Ok thank you. Please let me know when there is updates to the client. Thank you for your support