Discussion: Pimax Sword Controller Updates

Topic to discuss the Pimax Sword Controller Updates.

https://community.openmr.ai/t/update-20th-january-2022/37943

1 Like

Seeing since Chinese New Year is Feb 7th. I wonder if we will see any shipping info before then.

The issue causing delay due to batteries should be clear now.

1 Like

Should be interesting indeed. I was told by support said should be shipped before Spring Festival.

1 Like

Hello,

Yes. We have a shipment advisory by tomorrow.

As I’ve checked the shipping list, we have shipped over 100 unit plus by this week.

1 Like

Not that I can use them anyway, without my basestations.

What is the shipment advisory on those?

You should ship them together. That’s my advisory.

2 Likes

Hello,

You haven’t receive any base station yet? Did the order place during KS campaign?

3 Likes

yes. I’m an original backer from 2017. I opted to keep the base stations and sword controllers.

1 Like

Hello,

Could you please send your backer number to my PM?

2 Likes

So have any of these Swords shipped yet?

1 Like

Considering they didn’t get them out b4 CNY, you think they’ll do better during ? :smiley:

1 Like

i thought it was over by now

1 Like

https://www.travelchinaguide.com/essential/holidays/new-year/dates.htm

As much as 15 days. Looking at Pimax.s history it usually takes them 3 weeks to get back to full function. Not just based on their staffing but other company’s getting back as well.

1 Like

I’m on business trip right now, but my wife wrote me, that my sword controllers arrived today. :slight_smile:

P.s. I’m a backer

3 Likes

Interesting. Still nothing for me or my base stations.

Update: seems this post got some kind of attention finally(or it 's just a coincidence) but Fedex is sending me something from China set to arrive next Monday.

Its probably the sword not sure but its only 1.1 lbs.

The question is where are my base stations then?

do you think they’re in there?

Probabky not, I should be used to disappointment from Pimax by now :unamused:

1 Like

Wait until you get both. Then be disappointed. :grinning:

4 Likes

I would press them as most likely the LHes are shipping separately. Which is bonkers as they should have shipped you them long ago. The plus though your lighthouses warranty will not run out long before the controller warranty.

Finally received tracking for Sword Yesterday Feb 22.

1 Like

Yeah honestly, the lighthouses are the most valuable part of the whole bundle I bought.

Its the piece i need the most.

I updated my ticket response to remind them.

1 Like

Looks like I jumped the gun. The tracking number I got from Fedex was for an order I placed with VKB Controllers.

So I’m still waiting on any kind of shipment info from Pimax.

1 Like

What are vbk controllers?