Desktop View feature for PE?

It would be great to have a desktop view feature in Pimax Experience. Whenever exiting a SteamVR game and back to PE there are things I like to do on my desktop prior to launching another game so it would be great to have that feature built in.

Also it would be nice to be able to use PE on your desktop so you can quickly configure VR game profiles without having to put on the headset.

Lastly, if you can get most of the features found in SteamVR available on PE then it could serve as a 100% reliable replacement.

6 Likes

Also it would be nice to be able to use PE on your desktop so you can quickly configure VR game profiles without having to put on the headset.

they could just build out the game launcher ui on pitool for this right

Whenever exiting a SteamVR game and back to PE there are things I like to do on my desktop prior to launching another game so it would be great to have that feature built in.

Ive had to remember to do my desktop stuff in steamvr before exiting back to PE and its not such a hassle

Iā€™m thinking some kind of chaperone and audio settings/mirroring for the oculus games

3 Likes