Delayed Update about the delays to updates and updated shipping delays update

@SweViver

Hi mate, is there any further update to “I think the update was delayed for tomorrow, or later tonight. I simply assumed it would be posted today, Friday.”

I’m assuming as its now 8pm in Shanghai that thiis isn’t happening this weekend either?
Is this update going to include an update about return labels for loan units or is that also delayed to another update that will be updated when the delays have been updated or will it be further delayed to another update that might be about more delays, unless other delays are updated in the meantime?

https://community.openmr.ai/t/will-the-artisan-get-the-same-vision-housing-like-the-8kx/25967/111?u=geoffvader

10 Likes

Its realy time for some answers,there are a lot off people who invested a alot off money in the pimax products…
This slow communication from pimax is not exactly helping us…

1 Like

https://community.openmr.ai/t/february-17-2020-update/26111?u=geoffvader

So… when are we getting return labels?

@PimaxQuorra

W̶o̶u̶l̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶ ̶a̶t̶m̶.̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶w̶a̶y̶s̶.̶ ̶A̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶G̶e̶r̶m̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶C̶h̶i̶n̶a̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶e̶s̶e̶e̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶f̶u̶t̶u̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶e̶p̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶G̶B̶?̶
Wrong - only Deutsche Post and DHL don’t send atm. All others seem to work still.

Wow, really? Wonder what the financial impact is of this virus crisis for China, I mean, this is touching so much business

2 Likes

It’s apparently logistic problems atm. Letters can still be sent.

Edit: Just tested: UPS etc. still seem to send pakets to China. Just Deutsche Post/DHL etc. stopped doing so. So if something important has to be sent, this should still work.

3 Likes

Got 4 packages delivered from china to germany within last 3 weeks with orders placed on 29th January :slight_smile: Imho - logistic is working and they are easily selling out. Production issues are definitely there, pimax doesnt really need a coronavirus to delay anything due to production…

6 Likes

Can you shortly comment on customs? @industria
I’d expect DHL Express with customs charge in cash to the postmen to get the package?

1 Like

Regular delivery with no customs.

1 Like

and regular means DHL/Post, DPD, Fedex,… ?
Was it all still all kickstarter deliveries then? (since they’re paying customs for backers)

All from wish dot Com stuff, comes from China, DHL or Deutsche post.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.