Davebobman's (Unofficial) Pimax Merch

Introducing the latest and greatest in (Unofficial) Pimax merch, available on my TeePublic store in a variety of fonts.
Arial
Calibri
Comic Sans

EDIT: If you want to use one of the designs but don’t want to purchase it through teepublic, then feel free to use it (royalty-free :wink:) on the website of your choice.

EDIT (2020-9-21): Teepublic took down my store and deleted my account for “Violating their terms and conditions” (with no explanation as to what part of their T&C I violated and no response to my request for that information). AFAIK nobody bought the shirts anyway, so it’s not like I lost any money. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Tempting, but I fear that there might be delays as well :grin:
And you forgot the silly looking usb cable for eye tracking :rofl: But it looks more snazzy without it, and to be fair it’s not standard.

5 Likes

There is something wrong with the site. When I click the “Add to Cart” button, nothing happens and my cart remains empty. I’m using the new Edge browser (which is based on Chrome).

1 Like

Unfortunately, I don’t have any technical knowledge on how the site is set up so I can’t really help with that. I basically just upload a design, make some minor tweaks, and hit upload.

You may want to contact their support but from the looks of this FAQ there might be issues with IE / Edge in general.

also add a couple of tiny cracks to the housing

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.