Crystal——Some assembly required

They are essentially the same in all but a few ways.

1 Like

Hot-swapping support.

2 Likes

The design still needs further streamlining. But i guess it is an upgrade from the older form factor. It may be ok if depend on the modularity works well

There’s more than 1 person in the varjo discord who has received 4 consecutive dead pixel aeros, there’s several who received 3, more again who received 2, loads who received 1. I myself received 2. I too hope the crystal doesn’t suffer from it.

3 Likes

One More Pic??

8 Likes

dang havent been there a long time,hopefully its not that guy that was very pissed on its 3rd rma lol

1 Like

moar crystal nudes.

2 Likes

Hmm new version of the old face mask I see, that will be interresting :slight_smile:

1 Like

DTS:X audio confirmed?

yeh haven’t been there either for over a month, i left the group when my aero was refunded. idk how the dead pixel problem is nowadays, i hope they sorted it.

3 Likes

If they are hitting the Q3 deadline then it would need to be production. I am so excited I can’t even express it. I regret ordering the arpara so much lol, I wish I knew about the Crystal back when I did!

1 Like

What is the purpose for releasing these photos? People would rather see the headset complete or even prototype tested out.
BUT, really though why are dismembering a VR AIO Headset, I assumed that species was on the brink of extinction?

1 Like

When they show us an assembled unit, people say it’s an empty shell. When they show us all the individual parts, people complain that it’s not an assembled unit. Pimax can’t win.

7 Likes

You want me to put that together for ya? No charge!

Omg you dont have your aero?

Fair. I was just curious why we can’t get a demo shown before the Proofreaders group do.

I appreciate the strip-tease, shes truly sexy. But I like 12k girls.

3 Likes

After I received 2 faulty aeros and witnessed quite a few people all receiving defective aeros I lost confidence in Varjo ever being able to deliver to me a fault free aero so got refunded. Under uk law if a replacement item for a defective item is also defective within the first 6 months of ownership then the purchaser is entitled to a refund.

1 Like

Was that confirmed to be the case? It may be that youtubers/reviewers etc will get a demo before proofreaders. The general public doesn’t really get demos except for at conventions of which there seems to be none between now and end of Q3.