Crystal beta testing - how does it work?

HI

Yes greats all

Aplushhhss :innocent::+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Happy New Year.

3 Likes

Yes, Pimax down for the usual 2 weeks. Well deserved holiday wishes for everybody.

Hopefully they can ship Crystals out in february. Would love to hear opinions from the beta testers!

4 Likes

We beta testers will get the crystal in februari… Lets hope they bring out something special with the pimax crystal… And indeed happy holiday pimax !

2 Likes

Yeah, happy new year to all at Pimax! This is probably the company’s most important year to date, exciting times ahead.

1 Like

Have Pimax taken your money yet?

I think this is Pimaxes make or break year.

2023, the year of the Rabbit and Pimax might be going down the Rabbit hole.

Did your also pre-order the PSVR2? I FINALLY got invited at Amazon for a PS5 (it’s still invitation only OR pay a premium), getting the console next week, now only need to get my hands on the PSVR2 itself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol yes i did and just got a ps5 for it :smiling_face:

I am very curiuous how it is,and nice to compare when i get the crystal…

I already heard about the mura and some tracking issues on the psvr2 but i want too see it with my own eyes… :wink:

1 Like

Bye bye January…

Hello Another Broken word by Pimax

I heard Pimax are relaunching Crystal on February 29th.

What do you mean?

I think he’s joking. We already had the Crystal launch, so now we’ll have the re-launch :slight_smile: Feb 29 will take a while though lol

1 Like

Let’s see when the beta testers get their headsets. It generally takes around two weeks for me to get stuff from Pimax in China. If the Crystals start arriving in mid February, it will be likely they shipped in late January.
That would probably mean they’d have to have sent some out this week. Or immediately following the new year’s holiday. Late isn’t a big deal for me. I’m holding onto my cash until we see the 12K. I did do the kickstarter on the portal. I’m interested to see how it works as a handheld gaming platform. Still waiting for them to ask for my address. ( holiday delay- such is life!)
Cheers all.

Oh! Ok… no more joke of this nature or my heard will colapse before i get the damned Crystal

Who are the Chinese Testers? Where can I follow their findings?

The one that I’ve been relaying the information from has been in the MRTV Discord.

EDIT: Pimax Crystal channel, specifically. Since I forgot to clarify and there’s a lot of channels.

1 Like

Wonder why MRTV isn’t a tester.

1 Like

He will test/review a Crystal when Pimax send him 1 out which they are soon supposed to according to Seb. I imagine they want to send a Crystal out in the best possible shape, hence the delay, as Seb wouldn’t sugarcoat it imo.

3 Likes

He will be getting a review unit. Testers are paying customers getting some perks in return for extensive feedback and testing. MRTV will surely provide plenty of feedback in his review already etc.

Afaik, he already has his on the way. VRFlightSimGuy mentioned the same, and then a few US youtubers mentioned too that they got tracking numbers for the roadshow models. Not sure why we haven’t heard anything from them actually, those were shipped domestically a few weeks ago so absolutely would have arrived by now but perhaps they are under NDA for a period. Probably a review embargo like other tech companies do, it’s a pretty effective marketing technique.

Edit: Correction, that youtuber said 11 days ago they got their tracking number for the crystal. So it’s possible they have just gotten in in the last couple of days. Hopefully we’ll hear something soon.

2 Likes