Controller Config

Have you tried stormlands on new pitools yet?

1 Like

Stop posting selfies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yes, it runs fantastic, however with the Index controllers I’m encountering an issue where the grip is slightly too sensitive. Unfortunately since it’s running through Oculus and not steamVR I’ve not been able to adjust or change the Index controls.

1 Like

Do you get the same issue I have in with the left eye being a shade darker than the right? Or is it just me? I hate putting my games in PR mode because you lose out on so much performance gain.

1 Like

Are You aware that You can adjust brightness and contrast in PiTool? And that it can be done per colour (RBG)?

You might have changed only one eye accidentally?

3 Likes

I wouldnt make such a mistake. I basically use this Headset everyday but new games always introduce new room for solutions. I assume you dont get that issue when you play without Parallel re projection? The darker shade does over lap a little towards the right lens too and its only in certain areas of the game.

1 Like

Not sure what you’re getting at but reaching behind back to grab objects works perfectly fin on rift S and quest.

Of course oculus are geniouses and only they seem to have the magic sauce to ISO tracking. With out it you get piss poor tracking like cosmos or wmr.

Ive also owned the odyssey+

1 Like

ooh im still waiting for mine they have been sitting at a ups near my house for three days now with no updates.

yes, I need this to play espire1 properly the buttons are completely phucked.

Mkay… :+1::wink:

Nope. I don’t have that issue occurring.

1 Like

Whats your specs? Also do you have duel monitors? Trying to find what the issue is by comparison.

1 Like

i9-9900K/16GB 4000MHz/2080Ti

Nope.

1 Like

I tested it again and it happens without a doubt at the base camp. its like all the shadows are mostly in left half of the view. When was the last time you flew back to base? also I have same set up except im using amd 9 3900x.

2 Likes

That cpu is quite awesome. :heart_eyes:

1 Like