Comfort kit 3 months and still counting

Hi @PimaxQuorra?
I’ve ordered my confort kit for my PImax 5K+ 3 month ago today and I’m still waiting to have any news from you.
Please proceed with my order SO10819 ASAP.
Ticket number : #25,345

Hi RugbyGoth,

We will assist you to check on the comfort kit’s status. We are awaiting news from our support team.

Any news regarding your order, will definitely let you know.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

Don’t worry , I ordered one 6 months ago and still got nothing .

Hi @PimaxQuorra,

As comfort kit is out of stock, will there be an oportunity to preorder for the next batch? Same would be nice for protection sleeve in yellow colour. While I am not sure, if there will be a time, where both of them are available at the same time, so I can place a standard order.

To check them out in one order with one shipment will reduce logistic costs for us and your production could be better sheduled.

Sincerely

same here tho i did have a text message from royal mail at the beginning of march letting me know the package is on its way from china with a tracking number but since then - nothing and tracking number goes nowhere

s

1 Like

C’mon, bro, there are a lot of ppl, who backed some stuff more than 2.5 years ago and are still waiting…

3 Likes

Please post all pimax support requests in the appropiate category Quorra Support link #PIMAX-HMD:PiQ-Support

got it. will sit on my backside and not mention it again for… 2 plus years was it?

s

2 Likes

Kickstarter 2017.

• Og schedule Jan/Feb 2018
  • Started Delivery Headset Oct 2018 (7 months late)
  • Accessories and 8kX? Yes 2 years late +

4 years is the Sixense STEM record. But were in a better place as they delivered nothing in 4 years to KS orders or the Pre Orders they took during the KS. Refunded after selling tech research for hefty amount of coin.

Ordered mine in November.
Edit Now they say I never ordered it but I ordered the deluxe MAS.

1 Like

Hi Lars1C,

Unfortunately we didn’t plan to make it for preorder, we are now focusing on the existing orders,once we fulfilled most of the orders, we will reopen the purchase link.

This will be great, but we are pretty sure Comfort Kit will be restock soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

My comfort kit came with the artisan. It is very comfortable to wear for long gaming times.

1 Like

Hi,

and the protection cover in the prefered colour?
and both at the same time?

On the other hand, at amazon it is possible to choose to get your order as one shipment. But when it is out of stock, it can’t be added.

Hi Lars1C,

The protective sleeve is available in black and grey. The other colours are still not available in stock.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

Put your tracking number on EMS China
Thats where mine came from, it took 2 weeks to arrive (about 1 week ago) from when I got the mail from RM.

1 Like

Says its despatched from sorting centre, 03/21 - 3 weeks ago in guessing the virus has delayed shipping will wait with bated breath. cheers

s

1 Like

My support ticket unblocked things. My comfort kit somehow left China on 24/04.

Thanks!

1 Like

Any date for when additional/replacement facefoam will be orderable for the comfort kit?

Is is possible to 3D Print the CK? (apart of the nose flap)
I have no clue about 3D printing but I was wondering. If they go they easy way and offer a 3D print file of the glasses/lenses adaptor instead of actually delivering it, I think (re) printing would be fair play on the same terms.
I just don‘t knowing if it would be possible and if someone is actually capable of generating a copy/scan of the CK.

1 Like

@GrodenVR has a comfort kit based mod for og fasw gasket

https://community.openmr.ai/t/grodenvr-pimax-hmd-printables/27161/2?u=heliosurge

1 Like