Chance Dmas only for Dmas or your own audio headset?

Dear @PimaxQuorra and @PimaxUSA

Is it possible to change the design of the Dmas in the future? That we can only use the Dmas or your own audio headset. With the Smas version when I use my own audio Headset corsair virtuoso. The nob of the Smas is pushing against the corsair virtuoso. Or other headsets. And I need too turn the Headstrap of the corsair to the front of the comfort kit. It works. But it isn’t comfortable and the sound is not good in line on the ears for suroundsound.

Also a fast Dmas turn click system is also preferred without screwing a screw on the inside. For fast Dmas or own audio solution?

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

While it’s unlikely to occur in the near future, it’s still worth bringing this up with the hardware team for consideration.

1 Like

Thanks for sending this to the hardware team. It would be nice if you could use a audio headphones the way you supposed to where it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @PimaxQuorra

The old topic was just closed so I made a new one, if somebody could open the old one and join this topic together then that would be great.

Any way I watch the Cristal live stream last week on this site https://www.youtube.com/live/2WAgQS2M9Cg?si=XcYQjsgP20_oZ9kG

And Joshua Son told us that the pimax 12k wil get a new audio Headstrap. (And we know what that means no battery :)) Please tell me that you told the engineerings team to develop a Headstrap without the smas version. And that you could use any audio headphone how you meant to use it without any compromises. This is realy a must have feature for everyone who has a loud house. And the normal smas or dmas version is not on the ears and is really immersion breaking. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Link me old topic and will open merge them.

If starting a topic on a closed one. If you choose “Topic Controls” choose share and there is an option to create new topic linked to original.

1 Like

Ok thanks for letting me know. Here is the link Chance Dmas only for Dmas or your own audio headset?

1 Like

Noted, and thanks for the suggestion!

2 Likes