Cancel the pledge?!

Hello there, i wanna cancel my pledge. How can we do that dear PIMAX?

It dont has to do with the product, iam just giving up my hobby. I got no time anymore for the next years because i go abroad.

Thanks in advance.

BTW: I had already messaged you (Pimax) through kickstarter but no reply :frowning:

Nope, canā€™t cancel kickstarter pledges after Kickstarter ends. Read the terms.

2 Likes

You could sell it to another person? but its all based on trust I would imagine.

3 Likes

Agreed, if you can work out a deal with somebody you trust and who trusts you, you could probably sell it your pledge.

1 Like

I see some people want to buy the pledge in 8k vr group, I already post this topic to his comment.
May be another way to replacement.

2 Likes

Thanks to all of you! If Pimax has hold there promise with January/February i wouldnĀ“t be in that situationā€¦ Hopefully there will be a solution

1 Like

But I am willing to purchase if anyone wants a refund. Has the pledge manager already come up yet?

If you are looking for someone to buy out your pledge let me know what your pledge was and we can make a deal if you want.

Thanks Scy0846! Thanks again for your offer. But a member of the forum already has made me an offer, i think i will agree to it. But if not i will let you now :wink:

Ye Iā€™ve seen multiple people both wanting to buy/sell.
Hopefully everyone gets sorted out.

1 Like

Iā€™m also very interested in taking over a kickstarter pledge for an 8k. Iā€™m in Australia, but doesnā€™t matter as I have a shipping address in California I can use as well. Iā€™m an adult - no BS and happy to transfer funds, once contact and trust is established.

Best regards - Eivind

You couldnā€™t seriously have expected shipping in January 2018?

Most kickstarters end up with at least a year or so over first optimistic estimate for something this complicated.
If they deliver in June\July I still would consider them almost 6 months ahead of the curve.

2 Likes

You can, if thatā€™s what they said.

1 Like

Personally, I thought it was a long shot and that if Pimax actually kept to the original schedule, it was likely that the headset would have numerous issues. Kickstarter projects are always ā€œiffyā€, so that needs to be taken into consideration. Iā€™ve been lucky (so far) with the carefully chosen few that Iā€™ve backed. Iā€™d much rather have a good headset, than one that was shipped too soon and had problems.

3 Likes

yeahā€¦ beeing a noob is that simple :frowning:

There was no release date promise in the kickstarter.

1 Like

I pledged for the full set 8K and a hand motion controller. I planned to sell it on eBay after I got it since Iā€™m starting tertiary education soon (sadly). Iā€™m in Australia. Willing to sell to anybody if interested.

Hi @LordEww , Iā€™m in Australia (QLD) and missed the KS by a week. Iā€™d love to purchase your pledge from you if youā€™re out. I donā€™t believe I can PM yet (first post). Let me know if youā€™re keen. Tim

Im out sadlyā€¦things donā€™t always go as planned in life! Since youā€™re in Australia as well shipping shouldnā€™t be too much of a hassle. Do you have any app for PM?

Bumped your user level up 1. You should be able to pm.

1 Like