Can we buy the hand tracking controller on the site store yet?

Can we buy the hand tracking controller on the site store yet? I see they have the controllers and base stations can be pre-ordered and you can buy the hand tracking module but only with a headset, so those of use that are backers and only have the headset, can we purchase the hand tracking module separately?

1 Like

I contacted them via support and paid the difference (I’m not a backer, but pre-ordered but I’m guessing it would be the same for You?) using the 1$ item (168 times) that @anon74848233 sent me a link to, sent him a screenshot of the payment and order # and he added it to my order and sent me proof by mail.

@anon74848233 or @Matthew.Xu can probably help You out.

https://community.openmr.ai/t/hand-tracking-module-availability-as-an-add-on/11879

You seem to be in same position as me. Early preorderer kicking himself for not backing. I had to click the $1 300 times to switch my preorder from 5k+ to BE oled. I have a feeling I’ll be clicking that dollar sign a lot :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

You are aware that You can write a number instead, right…? :grin:

2 Likes

I am now, thanks. Btw did you get your email today saying preorders going out this Friday and to confirm details?

1 Like

What…?! Checking… Better not be kidding… :wink:

1 Like

I haven’t received a mail, nope.

Well, I’m not getting excited just yet. I’ll believe it when I see a brown box at my door.

1 Like

I just received the mail too… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds good, I emailed them to confirm they changed my order to the 5kBE oled and if this would delay my delivery. They replied that I am still in first batch of preorders so let’s hope :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

What was Your pre-order number?

My preorder number is 13xx

1 Like

Thanks. Mine is 105x.

1 Like