Can this be a solution to stop sweating on Lenses and keep the forehead cool and dry?

Hello Friends, I am thinking to buy a product called BUFF COOLNET UV+ with HeiQ Smart Temp because I do sweat a lot while in my 8K X and that sweat goes on to lenses and I have to clean it up after every 20-30 minutes of a game session along with my forehead which also gets completely wet. Do you think this product can work for this type of purpose or Am I completely going in the wrong direction :joy::joy:

Btw, I am sharing the video of this product below so let me know if anyone is already trying or experimenting with something like this in VR to get rid of sweating and keep our head cool. Please share your thoughts. Thanks

1 Like

Just use this:

No sweat problem ever again.

2 Likes

Are you using it with Pimax 8K X? Lenses size is really huge in Pimax and viewing section of these VR Cover pads looks small to me in the picture so I wonder does it really fit with Pimax 8KX?

1 Like

I’m using this:

Perfect for 8kx and any kind of VR.
I still can’t understand why vr face masks aren’t mandatory. For me touching other person sweat is gross.
Btw: Did pimax use face mask to keep hygiene during events?

1 Like

I’ve seen that on various event videos.

1 Like

Yep those will do. I haven’t been sharing my VR in these times but I do have 2 other face pads for that purpose which will suffice for my needs in the future.
In general, I use a ceiling fan and a desk fan that blows on me (great for open cockpit flying and racing) and then there’s the AC. Having removed the nose cover from my KDMAS face pad, as I like the peek option, I find that I don’t fog my lenses or glasses.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.