Can I use my code for a free 6M Optical Cable?

does this email mean I can use my coupon code to get a free 6M Optical Cable for the 8kX I already bought; or is it meant to be used for the purchase of a second 8kX?

@PimaxQuorra

3 Likes

@PimaxQuorra ? ? ? ?

1 Like

Please be patient as he maybe looking into it. Or has a heavy workload and hasn’t had a chance to see all posts that have tagged him yet.

Have you asked via a ticket if so please post ticket number.

No no ticket. The question marks were because he liked the comment but didn’t offer any response or indication he was looking into it.

I’m tempted to just try it but it doesn’t appear that you can input your coupon code until after inputting payment info

Hello,

We have confirmed this with the sales team, the optical cable code is only valid when you make the headset purchase.

It’s not applicable if you are 8KX owner.

Sincerely.

So 8kX pre-orders from last year, that we waited a year for, don’t get a free cable; but if I buy a second 8kX or give my code to a friend, then you get a free cable?

I just got a voucher for the extended cable i ordered years ago… They gave me a $70 voucher that i used against the price of the optical cable.

Hope it helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.