Can i collect my replacement and drop old one in at uk warehouse

@anon74848233 @Sean.Huang ive been told my replacement wont be sent untill old unit returned,i accept that but worried my replacement wont be sent straight back,so could i return my unit in person to the uk warehouse and collect my new one at same time.saving you money and me frustration

2 Likes

i bet the answer to your question is going to be no any takers?

I think the same but both days i gave for collection have now passed so sending it back is proving difficult aswell

i am very surprised theres not more bad press on the internet about pimax and how they are doing business and acting the way they are

Believe now its gone retail there will be loads of bad press,as kickstarter backers we have little rights,retail is a different ball game

Time will tell i still want them to do well and hope they can but not by the way they are heading at the moment

I do aswell its a great product(minus the faults) but great products with bad customer support are just paper weights,if pimax fail all our headsets are worth nada

hope it is a great product am yet to try 5k or 8k but was happy with 4kBE until i had to send it back at my own cost even though it was still under warranty lol

100% no. why? they don‘t know or they have another policy again.

I know ill get the same message “please be patient”

That is a cool idea for sure as it can keep both parties happy with Peace of mind. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

2 Likes

I don’t see why not if you are willing to make the trip.:wink:

2 Likes

At this point id try anything to get my replacement lol.i drove a 120 miles to collect my original pimax as a very early backer was sent the wrong unit,dont even think ill get a reply though

2 Likes

i would be afraid to see what was in that warehouse honestly. i dont know what would make me flip out more, stacks of pimaxs or none.

1 Like