Best games for 8KX?

IIRC DR2’s VR isn’t truly “native” but it was included very early and is decent with only a few minor foliage anomalies.
If you like Rally type driving you should be quite pleased. The physics are really well done and sense of speed makes for some of the best racing imo. :+1:

edit DR2 is 75% off on Steam atm so great time to jump in.

4 Likes

I’ve tried to run Hellsplit and while visuals are very good on 8KX, my Index knuckles don’t work: I can see and move hands, I can check controllers in Settings and test buttons and sticks, but I can’t walk or do anything in the game. Am I missing smth simple?
Please, help!!!

2 Likes

i guess you need to adjust bindings in steamvr, but have no idea actually as had no this problem (I have no x)

1 Like

Reinstalled from scratch Hellsplit with fresh update 1.1 and now it works ok :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll suggest something different, but good old GTR2 just got VR support. The beauty is that I get insanely good performance (I can run 7k by 5k easily with 2080ti). And game still looks decently. I am working on additional features too (so it is gonna get even better): Crew Chief GTR2 Enhancements Plugin Setup Instructions, Known Issues and Changelog

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.