Backers that can not get their Eye Tracking Module (Day Two)

504 Gateway Time-out

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Oh, what a surprise!

@PimaxQuorra?

Some help

If you’ve ever visited a website that served you an error page, you know how frustrating it is. You were excited to consume some interesting content, but unfortunately, the website couldn’t deliver. They got your hopes up.

One of the worst things a brand can do is not give their audience what they want.

10 Likes

same S**t different day. What a useless company this is. I don’t even know why i want to give them more money.

4 Likes

lol stop fXXking around and just take pre-order like a normal company.

8 Likes

Yea, another day pissing about with the pimax website.

6 Likes

Same here. It`s a shame!

4 Likes

As we all know, The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. I have trouble figuring out whether it is us or them. maybe both. them for can’t/won’t fixing their website and us for thinking they will.

9 Likes

Yea this is quite ridiculous and pathetic.

5 Likes

with action like these you just bury the last pieces of goodwill people have left for pimax. No matter how any hardware of yours will perform, I’m going to tell the people to stay away from pimax. Changing the shopping system would have fixed this issue but you decided to ignore every suggestion we had since the last debacle and here we are again. Zero progress and angry customers… well done pimax :+1:

7 Likes

The store has been giving out this message for quite some time now, I think it’s sold out for the backers.

The funny thing is if it happens like the other day, that later the store opened its doors for a few minutes to sell two or three and closed again.

2 Likes

game over

2 Likes

cool~ thats 1 hour of my life i won’t get back lol
thanks for wasting my time and everyone else’s time.

hope you are proud pimax

i hope the next batch you come back with a game plan, because at the moment this plan sucks, and who thought this is a good idea is an idiot.

lets see what the day #3 is going to be like. rarely to see any type of company screw up 3 timess in a row.

6 Likes

:cry: again………………………………

2 Likes
1 Like

OK That’s it. As a 4K and 8K backer I was on the fence with the 8KX waiting for reviews.
After this latest fiasco Ive just ordered The Reverb G2.
Goodbye Pimax.

8 Likes

Why not target these comments to @PimaxUSA. maybe he can do something about it, If he cares to.

3 Likes

my-awesome-meme

1 Like

i actually made it through and placed an order.

90 minutes of this crap.

shameful

1 Like

The legends spoke of the one who will be able to complete the order. I didnt think it was true!

3 Likes

Fogel are you a KS Backer?

1 Like

Weirdest thing of all. When did that miracle happen?