Backer which was out for a while and now is totally confused witht he upgrade plans

Hi Everyone,

I was an original 8k backer who got downgraded to the the 5k+. Then i was out for a while due to health reasons and now that i try to go through my emails i see i need to choose for an upgrade plan until the end of this month but when i click on the link https://backer.pimaxvr.com/ i get an error message. what is happening and what are our options? what happened to the strech goals?

I know this has been asked again but as i said before i come from a long perod out and there are a lot of things i need to catch up at all levels so i would appreciate a small summary.

thanks !

You do not need to choose anything, unless, of course you want to. If you do not do anything you should receive the stretch goals and remaining goodies of your pledge as originally planned (though no one knows when).

If you want to ā€œupgradeā€ then read the numerous threads on the forum first, because the upgrade usually means a direct value loss (compared to the situation when you ā€œdo not upgradeā€). There might be a situations when you may benefit from the ā€œupgradeā€ but these benefits are usually very specific.

Third, Pimax claims that the ā€œupgradeā€ program will be extended, but so far was not able to tell for how long.

Anyway, you should definitely search the forum more. There is no easy answer at the moment.

3 Likes