Automobilista 2 - Graphics Settings Help

Hi Everyone!

Can anyone recommend settings for AMS 2?

I noticed PP is necessary otherwise the double vision happens. That hurts the fps pretty badly, but what other settings can I use to try and keep it 90fps+?

1 Like

Hey Mike, there is a thread where we discussed that. I WAS able to run it in Oculus mode via an extra generated link.
The steam id file thing did not work for me.
I will try to dig it up later (it’s a bit of a Hassel on the phone).

Edit Sorry, you are already in that thread, I was wondering when typing, but thinking to little about it. Did you try to generate the link? About post 100+ or so.
https://community.openmr.ai/t/automobilista-2/26253

Nah i didnt bother to try because i saw a bunch of people saying it didnt help and in some cases its worse trying it that way. I remember doing that for DR 1 i think although i dont remember.

I did get some decent settings now though. I have it running at 80+ fps approx.

1 Like

Not bad, I don’t know what I did but currently I am not getting it up anymore FPS wise… Have been more into ACC and that about 50FPS, since I started the career, I want to do that.
Its gone be interesting to see how the ginetta g55 will behave in both games, as it’s coming to ACC also.

I left it on PP, and pitool 1.0, steamVR SS 100%, Dont remember in game settings, but headset at 120hz is getting 80-90fps currently. Normal FOV

When i dropped to 90hz and Normal FOV, steamVR resolution spiked, so i had to lower to around 60% SteamVR SS to keep it the same resolution under 90hz

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.