Artisan with MAS

Dear Pimax @PimaxQuorra I’d like order by Amazon (Italy) an Artisan complete with MAS without Nolo I will use It with lighthouse e Index Controller, It Is possibile?

Hopefully not! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hahaha f…ing T9 …we hope no…:grin::grin:

4 Likes

Yes, it is possible. The Artisan has the same v2 sensors as the other Pimax headsets and should work without issues.

The Nolo is not required but was offered as a low cost alternative (the v2 basestations + Index controllers will cost you $500+).

1 Like

Not was that the question, I know It.

The matter Is, can I buy this kit by Amazon?

One day you should but when that day comes we dont know.

the question is not so simple, because on the Pimax website it is not possible to order an Artisan together with the MAS. So I believe that this option will not be put on Amazon.

If you go to Accessories you can buy MAS and i dont see why it should not fit Artisan.

I want buy all by Amazon in a ready kit.
8k+/x they come with MAS Artisan not.
So I think that on Amazon Will be the same e by Amazon you cant buy accessories…so I need that on Amazon would be present a kit Artisan+MAS like for 8k+

Kit should be:
Artisan+comfort kit+MAS

The MAS isn’t finished yet and the focus for the bundle you’re mentioning has so far been on the higher level vision series which separates them from entry level artisan. Maybe pimax will offer more bundle options in the future but for the moment these products need to finish development and manufacture and send a good few ‘thousand’ MAS commitments that have been made to backers, some owners with MAS deals and current 5k super/8k+/8kx pre-orders…

…Nobody is likely to be able to confirm an Amazon bundle yet. You’re a bit early for asking something that nobody is going to have an answer yet, at least for a while :slight_smile:

The original artisan spec sheet neglected to talk about MAS as an option compared to all other HMD’s that show it as optional, it’s assumed to be compatible but I sense pimax are going to want to promote the higher end models to include it and leave the artisan looking entry-level. So, for now, it’s likely you just need to pre-order those as separate accessories directly or wait for when they are in stock after all other fulfillment.

3 Likes

Hello Marco,

Currently we haven’t make this option online on Amazon, so you may need to order thru our official store.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.