Artisan tracking jitter/judder, no support from Pimax!

The real question here is, where the f* did you find the Artisan for that cheap price? Sags mir schon! :smiley:

The purchase of the Artisan was an e-Bay accident :wink:

That time I was not so interested in Pimax. I saw some very good review from an German/English Youtuber Channel (ich denke wir wissen wer gemeint ist!).
Then I saw the “Vision” Artisan ob E-Bay. It reached 370,- and I just put my bidding on 380,-, I was surprised to get the purchase confirmation later on. That was the beginning of a love/hate relationship!
Interestingly I got my 5K XR also or 380,- some weeks ago! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

from another completely unrelated thread…
https://community.openmr.ai/t/8kx-jitters-badly-while-using-lighthouse-tracking/31792/44?u=rocketscott

In case someone reads this who has similar problems might find it interesting that I can confirm that my issues are gone with HTC Base Stations 1.0. Unfortunately, I had to buy them for 300 Euros as Pimax could not fix this problem even in the latest PiTool 1.0.2.8.6.
This confirms the idea that there is some incompatibility with the newer Pimax Headsets and certain type of base stations 2.0 (hardware or firmware related).

1 Like

What was the Firmware version of your Lighthouse v2.0?

Ok, I have to write some text as 20 characters are amimum :wink:
v3008

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.