Anyone willing to sell the 8K version

As subject, I am willing to buy it but the official price is too expensive when compare with the kickstarter price

I guess you are shit out of luck missing the Kickstarter then.

7 Likes

it seems all 8k owners are happy with their purchage, but you can always try :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What makes you think you’ll be able to convince an 8k backer/owner to sell his headset for a cheap price :joy::joy::joy: if anyone wants to sell, they can easily sell it for $900+.

3 Likes

You would be better off paying the Pimax retail. Ebay is the best tool for finding market value at any given time. Right now be prepared to pay around $1300 USD

1 Like

Seen some go for £1350 ebay

1 Like

I saw a 5K+ at $2500 on ebay, right before Xmas. That’s crazy, but some backer really lucked out.

1 Like

Yeah, poor chap, I feel for him. Now, when the backers have survived almost all pitfalls of the Kickstarter campaign, the 8K is a success, he is looking for a bargain… won‘t find it here nor anywhere else…

you can buy my 5kplus for 1400 euro if you want too…

1 Like

Go,s to show if its good they will pay :open_mouth:

So you want to buy the best HMD in the market with extremely limited supply at a bargain price? It’s not going to happen.

3 Likes

I only took over a Full Kickstarter Pledge at the original price a few days ago. Sometimes you have to be lucky!

2 Likes