Anyone received a reply to a ticket about eye strain and IPD

My ticket on the IPD eye strain, blur and distortion issue remains unanswered. I see loads of threads on the subject and no replies from Pimax other than a few comments from pimaxUSA which don’t address the issue.

Has anyone received any official replies to tickets related to the issue? Are we as much in the dark as ever?

1 Like

when did you created you ticket?
i wrote yesterday a ticket and no answer until now

How is your IPD? I found one reason about it.

My IPD is 64,5, but my biggest problem is that everything is about 20% bigger than it should be.

Try minimum IPD adjustment. I found, that for my 70 mm correct settings is 64.5 mm.

I tryied every setting also the lowest 59,9, thicker and thinner foam, diffrent angles but nothing helps and also wrote with some people which have same IPD, no one have distortions on the inner site. The streching on one eye depends in which direction i look causes the bigger scale, because when i look with one eye closed i got a normal scaled image, expect i’m looking to the inner site, there i go distortions same as on the edges which everyone gets. This gave me eye strains and headache

I have now received a reply. I’ll be returning the headset for evaluation. @bosnaboi we seem to have an identical issue.

2 Likes

How did you got a answer?
I wrote a ticket but no response until now.

Check my previous posts. I tagged @mozi asking how to escalate my ticket.

1 Like