Anyone interested in a 3D printed Fan kit.?

Anyone interested in a 3D printed Fan kit ?
I have one I made last night, you would need two 5V 40mm fans and an USBC plug and 2-3 nut and bolts, The fan kit has and adapter for DAS, and will also fit the cloth strap, and has a few other bit and pieces you can mix and mach with.

If anyone is intrested I will put up on thingiverse

Edit.

As I dont have a DAS it would be nice if some one could test this for me, T.I.A.

10 Likes

I’ve been looking for something like this, it would be appreciated if you would share your work on Thingiverse and cheers in advance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s Awesome! The community will have it’s own version of stretch goals out before pimax at this rate. Lol

Who wants to start tackling eye tracking. :beers::wink::+1::sparkles:

6 Likes

:+1: Thanks for the offer, but I think I’ll order the VR n Chill instead. It’s premade and allows for arbitrary fan positions, so I can line it up with the gaps I made in my face-pad.

This is adjustable :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Link added.

1 Like

If you could find a quiet one. An Aquarium pump could work.

2 Likes

The VR n Chill might be fairly quiet. The note on their website says that the noise is introduced to the audio signal. That won’t bother me, at least for the time being, since I’m using a wireless audio headset.

Hopefully, Pimax’s fan module won’t have that issue and that module will be shipped with the deluxe head-strap. If not, I’ll probably not switch head-straps unless I can remove the integrated headphones (so I can still use my wireless ones).

1 Like

Well in theory if pimax keep this promise; pi das is suppose to have removable audio.

1 Like

shame on you pimax
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Printed out fine on a Flashforge Adventurer 3 Thanks again :+1:

4 Likes

A liitle sanding of the clip part that seats in the DAS (was a few mm too wide) but otherwise a good fit I would say.

5 Likes

Cool, thanks :grinning::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hey it appears we are getting stretch goals after all…

Oh wait…

The memes literally write themselves here.

Have you sent this to Pimax, perhaps you could start mass producing these for them?

4 Likes