Any news on the streched Goals?

1. Stretch Goal

Based on the changed offer of stretch goal, we are now in the final discussion. The final update will be resolved by this week.

Any news on the streched Goals yet ?
@PimaxQuorra

8 Likes

We are working on it. Will take some extra time to prepare.

Thought the update was already finalized?
Edit. like 8th time.

7 Likes

So why post it will be out this week if your “taking your time”.

8 Likes

You don’t think there was some sort of communication mix up? That would be unheard of. :grinning:

3 Likes

I do remember reading that sometimes it takes 2 weeks to get everyone looped in with current info. Good thing this has been being worked on for 8+ Weeks.

4 Likes

After all, the header of this thread is about news on the “stretched goals” which correlates to pimax’s long running tendancy to keep stretching the goal posts further back, so business as usual.

2 Likes

Very important we get this one right where backers are satisfied with the outcome. We have meetings internally and with partners over various aspects of it every day.

Most of this should have been worked out at the time the upgrade plans were worked out A,B,C,D, etc.

2 Likes

Is it just me or does that sound as if there will be more massive delays, extra costs, or both?

3 Likes

It does not mean anything like that. There are just some background items to resolve.

That’s great to hear, thanks! Looking forward to receiving the stretch goals shortly then.

2 Likes

Hi @PimaxUSA
Did you get the background items resolved?
Any estimation on when we can expect the stretchgoals update to land?

6 Likes

Indeed 8+ weeks working on it. A simple update no less.

2 Likes

Any update on the SMAS? It wasn’t mentioned on the last weekly update from @PimaxQuorra

4 Likes

I’d love to know if the wireless is coming any time soon. @PimaxUSA @PimaxQuorra @PimaxVR

2 Likes

The chipset we use in the development for wireless won’t be available in quantity until late Q3. It is very high bandwidth and low latency. The plan is for the module to work on existing and be able to be moved to future headsets.

Also I discuss wireless a fair amount in this new interview at WCCF:

7 Likes

That’s a great read Kevin, thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

That’s cool. Now release the 8+ week old promised stretch goal status. What pimax needs is a project coordinator that can keep with schedulles like simple promised updates.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.