AMS2 / PCars2 PP Off trick - works in other titles?

Your are welcome, glad to help.
But about Ams2 I don’t have it (unfortunately) so I don’t know the game options sorry.

Hi,
I have now Automobilista 2 and…with the 263 I actually have less performances running by Pitool without PP.
With Steam and PP on I just tested at 90hz smartsmoothed and it was very good, but with the smartsmoothing enabled and running by Pitool it is very bad at 90hz.
Weird…
I will roll back to 254a and see how it is going…

254a works good indeed with my 1080Ti and my 8k+.
Automobilista 2 likes it anyway, didnt try other games.
Without PP I just had a 55fps smartsmoothed to 110 on Monaco track, its just amazing. :star_struck:

3 Likes

For some unknow reasons the gameplay part at the end is heavily compressed…
But there are english and french videos about Automobilista 2 without PP.
Actually quite a good game, I like how the cars “wobble” on the bumps, not like PC2 where they seems to be on a oil lake.

2 Likes

Great find. Thank you for this. Tomorrow my 3090 comes. I’ll be testing it at some point with this trick if PP On is still crappy with a 3090

2 Likes

Oh, you should be able to run it well I think ^^

pc2 w pp enabled on an rtx3080 i still have to turn track detail to medium or low to hold 90fps native normal fov, the geometry of the buildings seems to have a very high cost. found my way here trying to get back to it working with the import oculus sdk trick and failing. now i see its just pitool that’s changed boo!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.