Amazon valid for Upgrade Plan for Current Owner program?

Two questions

1. I bought my pimax 5k+ on amazon. Can I use Upgrade Plan for Current Owner to get pimax 8k+?
    There in no option to add amazon order number. Only backer/pre-order number.

2. If I can use this upgrade program, how to cancel my order for 8k+ (I’ve been charger 1050$ already)

@Matthew.Xu @Konger would be best to answer.

I believe you might be able to input your Amazon order number in.

Now submitting a ticket may help to get refunded the difference. Or might be able to cancel order & resubmit; however may alter your que position.

1 Like

Thank you @Heliosurge for your quick response.

i tried to order 8k+ using upgrade program and i’m on last checkout page, ready to press PAY NOW button. But until this point there was no option to provide amazon order number.

If my amazon order is valid, will I be ask to provide this number later?

Please help @Matthew.Xu @Konger

1 Like

Your welcome. As for the Amazon order number question not sure. You might be able to enter it in pre order number maybe.

Thanks Heliosurge!

Hi Culver9, I told our colleague Emily, she can help you. You just need to send your request to her at:Emily.wang@pimaxvr.com

B.R.
Konger

1 Like

Would be awesome if amazon would SELL pimax vr hmds so Pimax wouldnt need to deal with all those refund problems .

But amazon is selling pimax 5k+ and 5k xr :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Probably they will also sell 8k+/x version soon

2 Likes

they are only shipping them , seller is pimax. Big difference in terms of customer service

@RaiN274 well I bought 3 times pimax 5k+ using amazon and 1 headset I had to return.
Delivery took 2 days.
Return was smooth, 1 minut job :ok_hand: and I didn’t pay any shipping cost. They offer free return :+1: No need to dealing with customer service.

1 Like

Yep they do have Amazon Channels. Though cost is higher but offers an easier peace of mind for using Amazon. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

1 Like

Cant wait until the 8k X is on the list on amazon de

:slight_smile:

2 Likes