Alien Isolation has been updated to 0.6

And it’s amazing. Turning into something really special.

Nibre has fixed the issues with animations being locked at a certain angle, as well as many other things. Computer screens are easier to use, the tracker and hud are better placed, more visible.

I just started again but I decided to play on novice. I have completed the game on Nightmare in 2D, but that was nothing compared to VR on Easy.

3 Likes

Do you know if he fixed the walk in place driver conpatibility ?

I was not able to use the walk in place driver (w/ vive trackers) in his previous mod version

I guess not. It isn’t in the changelog. I don’t use the software.

I need to try. Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

want to try this game again, but cant get the new mod to work?

the install and run instructions are easy but my game crashes using these options?

Installation - Drag the dxgi.dll into your Alien: Isolation game folder. That’s it. Really, that’s all you do.

SteamVR - To launch the game through SteamVR instead of Oculus, you will need to add -steamvr into the Launch Options in Steam.

anyone else got it working through steam without using revive?

--------------edit------------

never mind, worked it out, multiple versions of the dll from the last mothervr version

damn thats a scary game! didnt help when wife came up behind me and put her hand on my shoulder… I screamed like a girl! needed to come away from that for about 10 mins after…

4 Likes