Aircar vr coming to steam in a few days

For those who have not tried it. It’s already on Oculus store for free. It’s a tech demo, similar to blade runner type car flying around a city. It appears to only work with controllers on the Oculus store version and no hotas or keyboard mouse support… Shame really. But those that have tried it say it’s really really good but can cause vr nausea even for hardened vr simmers. I’m using the pimax 4k with hotas so cant start the game properly other than getting the loading screen playing. Let me know what it’s like though!

Eno

6 Likes

Looks cool, Think I will Stick to Elite Dangerous. :sunglasses::wink:

it’s super short and yes, vomit inducing, i have it on oculus, you’re not missing anything, lol.

1 Like

You would not like Elite then :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol you’re probably right.

1 Like

cant wait to try this on large fov!

Most amazing, especially with Blade Runner soundtrack in the background:)

2 Likes

I Play aircar (Demo for free!) with Pimax4K now on Steam/Win10 with Radeon R580 and it´s amazing for me.
Yes motion sickness occurs (for me after an hour latest, but more depending on flight style…)
Do some rollovers or Loopings or dive diagonally down and turn… urgh… but wow.
Yes You have these famous and wellknown Pimax4K blurs (even with newest driver and current Pi-Tool if You use better resolution. But I don´t care. It shows where to go like Pimax 5K+ but I hesitate to invest another 1000€ for a newer/better graphic card besides invest of Pimax 5K itself…

3 Likes

This is cool! I like to play in VR games. I know that there is a lot of intimate games on SLR, https://www.sexlikereal.com. What do you think about this site? I know that this can become an obsession, so I look only occasionally. There are passionate videogames, you must register to confirm your age and get an account.