Again a vr game that looks very very promising!

14 Likes

so hurry up with the pimax 8kx with the deluxe audiostrap :rofl:

2 Likes

That looks nice. Here is a link to their website in case if anyone is interested. Link

5 Likes

Agreed quality looks very good, thanks.

Gotta say though, if I was going to start developing a VR game now, for the artstyle I would totally avoid Half Life / Blade Runner / cyber punk, purely because that’s what every other dev is doing :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I want Human Fall Flat in VR lol

1 Like

i want rainbow six VR…

2 Likes

I do and I don’t.

Good - It would be that much better to explore
Bad

• It would probably use artificial locomotion… and then I wouldn’t be able to play without puking
  • The odd controls lend a lot to the personality and situations that make the game enjoyable, similar to Hand Simulator. A VR port of HS would be just like any of the other low-quality VR games that are already on the market. HFF wouldn’t be as drastic of a change but it would still be there.
  • HS and HFF both suffer from frequent “body distortion” which would probably be a bit uncomfortable to experience, unless you are this guy.
4 Likes

Cool… thanks! I will reach out to them and see if they are interested in a review. []-)

4 Likes

That grandma level locomotion speed though :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m gonna be reviewing the Mechatech AgileVR system soon and it might help with this problem since it mimicks real world locomotion into VR experiences so I’m hoping that it actually does. As a VR vet with over 20 years of exploring all sorts of games I no longer ever get any sort of sickness, but my wife suffers from it badly so I plan to put her into the system to test this theory… Should be up on my channel in the next 2-3 weeks so stay tuned! -)

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing John

2 Likes